One the Chamber’s most valued benefits is the opportunity to get together with other businesspeople who understand the challenges of doing business in Calistoga.
The Chamber sponsors eight Mixers a year, where you can connect with fellow Chamber members and special guests. Our Mixers feature a new location each month. It’s a great way to build relationships in a fun 90-minute event. Mixers are open to every employee of a member businesses.
Here is a current schedule of Chamber Mixers:
5:30 - 7 p.m.
3190 CA-128, Calistoga
Take a direct right turn off of 128, please watch for the Work Vineyard sign. Parking is limited. We ask that if you and a coworker are both attending, please consider carpooling. There will be signage directing guests where to park.
Interested in hosting a networking mixer?
- Company photo recognition as Event Host on the Chamber website
- Recognition as Event Host on the Chamber’s newsletter
- Opportunity for a brief presentation at your mixer
- Copy of all business cards collected at your event
HOW TO HOST
- The Chamber manages marketing and registration for the event. We simply request that our hosts provide the following:
- Hosts must be a current member of the Calistoga Chamber of Commerce
- Provide a facility to adequately accommodate 100 guests within reasonable standards of comfort
- Provide refreshments and wine for each attendee. (The chamber can help arrange for wine sponsors)
- Up to 3 six-foot tables for registration