What We Do
Chamber History, Mission and Objectives
Founded in 1944
Mission: We are an association of business people advocating Calistoga as a premiere Napa Valley destination in advancement of a strong local economy. The Calistoga Chamber of Commerce is an advocate for new and developing business, as well as a unified voice for business interests in our area of influence. We provide members with many life-long learning opportunities and information and resources on best practices and business development.
- Destination marketing and tourism development.
- Business development services, including business to business mixers, services and special offers.
- Representation and advocacy for business interests with government agencies.
What we do: We offer the following benefits to the Calistoga-area business community
- Listing in Chamber’s Business Directory
- Listing in VisitCalistoga.com
- Increased SEO
- Social Media recognition
- Regular updates on local and statewide business initiatives
- Networking and visibility